Graduate Roles 2020 - New ZealandAccenture
Auckland / Wellington
2 weeks ago
1st February 2019 9:00am
1st March 2019 5:00pm
New is starting Now
Are you ready to change the world?
The first steps of your career should be the launch pad to a great future, and a career with Accenture NZ is a journey unlike any other. Here, you can work with New Zealand's most innovative organisations. It’s your all-access pass to an exciting, diverse and inspiring future.
Welcome to Accenture
At Accenture, we think big. We’re passionate about using innovation to improve the way the world lives, works and play, and use ground-breaking new technologies to benefit people around the globe. With our five groups – Strategy, Operations, Digital, Technology and Consulting – we work across more than 40 industries; from mining to manufacturing, infrastructure to IT, telcos to transportation.
The experience you'll gain here adds up to more than just an amazing career direction – it’s your opportunity to make a difference to the world around you.
As part of the recruitment process we will be flying 20 of the best and brightest students from all over New Zealand to attend a one-day assessment centre at Te Papa in Wellington. Throughout the day, our team of experts will guide you as you work in teams to solve real business challenges. You will also have the opportunity to meet and network with some of our senior NZ team. We'll be looking for innovative thinking, a can-do attitude, team spirit and leadership skills.
If you’re a top performer, you’ll be offered a permanent graduate role with Accenture in Wellington or Auckland.
Don’t worry the day is not just about learning, it’s also about having fun, and meeting new people.
What’s in it for you?
What better way to learn than on the job. Over the course of your first year we have designed an experience that will help you launch your career. Key highlights included training & development programs, mentors, opportunities to give back to the community and more!
- Meaningful work that makes a positive global impact
- A mind-blowing career path in almost any industry
- An inspiring, exciting and diverse work environment
- Training and ongoing development with industry leaders
- Opportunities to travel, work and learn overseas
- Chance to innovate with the latest tools and platforms
- Your own personal career counsellor and buddy
It might surprise you to know that we need minds from all fields of study. Including, Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Maths. We require a broad range of thinkers and doers, because we work across a diverse range of industries.
The most important thing is your genuine passion for consulting and technology. If your skills and experience are listed below, please apply.
- New Zealand citizenship
- University degree underway or completed in the last two years
- Great presentation, communication and leadership skills
- Innovative thinking, a can-do attitude and team spirit
- Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Flexibility to travel. International adventure awaits!
Let your Adventure begin.
Applications close 5pm 1 March 2019.
Don’t miss out, apply today: Accenture.co.nz/grads