Join us in shaping a world where people and communities thrive
First, a bit about ANZ. But not the usual corporate spiel.
Yes, we’re a bank. And yes, we’re more than 180 years young. We try to do things differently for our customers, community and people. It’s not just a lick of paint we’ve applied, it’s a shiny new strategy, with a simple ambition: to improve the financial wellbeing of our customers by doing the right things, right the first time with people who listen and learn, and the best tools and insights.
You may have heard that by moving towards scaled Agile we can respond to our customers’ needs faster, be more productive and build an awesome environment for our teams to work in.
What else can you expect at ANZ?
- Be part of change. Using our Human Centred Design approach, we’re committed to delivering products and services that have a meaningful, long lasting impact on our customers.
- You do you. We used to call this work/life balance, but really, it’s just about working flexibly to compliment your lifestyle. Whether that’s working from home, flexible hours or working part time – we make it work.
- Wellbeing comes first. Your physical and mental wellbeing are our priority, so if that means leaving work early to make soccer training or a Pilates class, do it.
- Out with the old, in with the new. We got rid of hierarchy and introduced a new, agile way of working. Our leaders are approachable, inspired and ready to drive positive change.
- A structured induction plan. We want to bring you up to speed quickly so we can get you involved in cool projects straight away.
- Workplace Equality and Inclusiveness, in every sense of the word.
- Career development and progression paths. We have specific informal & formal programmes, tools & support that can help you learn, grow, be bigger and better.
- Dress for Your Day. No need for a suit and tie needed, we trust you to dress appropriately for what you have on each day.
- Access to loads of benefits. All staff get discounted rates for ANZ products, and insurance.
What do you do for the community?
Glad you asked. We know we play an important role in society, and we don’t take that lightly. All staff are entitled to volunteer leave and are encouraged to get out and contribute where they can. We also match all employee charitable donations dollar for dollar. Most recently, we matched $144K in employee donations to help people who have recently been affected by the bushfires over in Australia; an event that has personally impacted many of our employees. We also donate to a number of New Zealand charities.
Currently recruiting for:
- Digital & Transformation
- Retail & Business Banking