Assurity Consulting Graduate Programme - ChristchurchApply Now
Engineering, Engineering - Electrical, Engineering Consulting, Mathematics, Science, Information Technology, Information Systems
Working towards a bachelor's degree or higher
13th Oct 2019 12:00am
10th Nov 2019 12:00am
GRADUATE CONSULTANT TESTER
Start your career as a Consultant Tester in Christchurch at Assurity through the Assurity Graduate Programme for 2020!
Assurity Consulting is a NZ owned and operated, tech consultancy working with businesses to help solve their technology 'challenges’. We do this strategically through, providing the expertise and the people to help them realise a better future in a fast-changing world. Our services include Test, Innovation, DevOps, Design Thinking, Agile, Business Analysis and Test Engineering.
Delivering quality technology at pace will determine who succeeds in this new environment. We help our clients achieve this by employing amazing talent who can apply the best digital thinking, education, practices and technologies across the project lifecycle.
With an industry-wide shortage of skilled technical consultant testers, our comprehensive programme offers graduates the required skills and knowledge for a successful career and future in the software testing industry with Assurity.
We're looking for...
- Recent graduates (within the last two years) with a tertiary degree from a recognised New Zealand University/Institute or equivalent
- You'll have a degree in Computer Science and are proficient in writing code. You might have studied to be a Developer but did you know you can be a "Developer in Test"? It's a crucial role in software quality assurance.
- The ability to work in a team-driven collaborative environmentEnthusiasm to be part of our company culture
- A strong passion for ICT and quality and software testing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to solve complex problems and an analytical mind
- A growth mindset, always learning and sharing new ideas
- The ability to quickly come up to speed when learning new things
- Resilience and adaptability to be able to work with different clients
- Attention to detail - it's an essential skill for a tester.As a consultant you'll need to build trust and respect with our clients quickly, this is about personality as much as intellect.
A chance to move in a new career direction in a growing discipline, full support and career development, a starting salary of $54k, great staff benefits including base medical and income protection insurance.
Join the Assurity's Christchurch office Graduate Programme for a four-week testing training, followed by an amazing career in an organisation that is Future Forward.
Develop your career...
You'll become a permanent member of the Assurity team where we'll help you develop your career, starting with 20 days of dedicated training up front, followed by ongoing development opportunities spanning your first two years and beyond! During the initial training we will teach you the key concepts and methodologies of testing along with practical projects to work on. You'll be given a mentor and buddy to support you during your time with us. At the end of those two years you'll be a fully fledged software tester and have further career development opportunities and ongoing mentoring.
What's in it for you?...
We offer an industry competitive salary and one-off clothing allowance to get you started. Your benefits include health, life and income protection insurance, the ability to purchase extra annual leave, social and wellness initiatives throughout the year – including ice cream on hot days, home baking, a sports team and regular Friday drinks.
Want to see our values in action? Check out our blogs on the Assurity website and #LifeAtAssurity on Instagram @assuritynz
How to apply...
Follow the link below to apply at the Assurity.nz website.
Ensure you include:
- Your CV
- A covering letter that states why you're interested in a testing career with Assurity and why you want to come work with us.
Applicants must be in NZ and hold valid work visa.
Hurry! Applications close on 10 November 2019. The Programme starts 21st January 2020, and you’ll need to be available to start with us then.