What we offer
- Successful applicants will be part of a 2-year programme that is designed to enable them to map a learning journey by rotating through a range of disciplines and divisions,
- Business units where you can customize your career including Infrastructure, Finance, AT Metro
- Business Technology, Transport Operations, Communications & Marketing, and Strategy & Investment
- You will have a home base in one of our business units, but to give you the experiences and insights to shape your career, you will rotate through other divisions every 6 months
- Our innovative social learning platform allows you to work with a wide array of expert mentors – you get to search and select the right mentor for you and get customized professional coaching advice
- We are also very supportive of our graduates gaining professional qualifications at every step of the way. If you would like to step up your learning in a certain area, we can give you the time and financial support you need
- AT’s dedicated Graduate and Cadet Development pathway includes external and internal learning and development opportunities, which are available to you throughout your Graduate and Cadetship tenure
- We support disadvantaged young people via a partnership with First Foundations, a charity set up to provide scholarships, mentoring and internships to talented students from low decile schools
Applications for the 2020 programme have closed. Stay tuned for our 2021 programme!
Applications can be made by clicking on the button below which will take you straight to our recruitment site. You’ll be asked to indicate your preference for the area of work to help us meet your wishes
From there, the selection process will take you through the following steps:
- Gamified testing
- Assessment center
- Panel interview
If you’re successful after our gamified testing stage, you’ll need to be available to come to one of our assessment centers, likely to be held during September and October.