2020 Graduate - Audit TaurangaApply Now
Accounting, Business & Commerce, Finance
21st Nov 2019 12:00am
13th Jan 2020 12:00am
- Backing people
- Backing potential
- Backing passion and dreams
Here at BDO we have a unique combination of relationships, resources and responsiveness. We are offering financial support to undertake your CA qualification.
BDO is one of the world’s leading accountancy and advisory organisations. We employ over 800 people in New Zealand alone, spanning 15 locations from Kerikeri to Invercargill. We have clients of all types and sizes, in every sector. But that’s only part of the story.
Our business is built on relationships. We focus on what’s important to you and adopt a partnership-style approach. We’re responsible and reliable, we keep our promises, and maintain open and frank communication. That’s how we do business.
We get to know you – we learn what matters to you and we make it our business to back you to reach your goals and maximise your potential.
The key attributes we are looking for are:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Be numerically astute
- Be a strong team player
- Keen to qualify as a Chartered Accountant or Profs within the next few years
Why join us?
- Competitive salary
- CA Programme study support
- Career pathway & progression
- Flexible work-life balance
- Active social club
- Opportunities for secondment/relocation
- Huff n Puff Program – allowance towards health and fitness
- Discounted health insurance
- Life and Permanent Disability insurance
We offer a workplace like no other in our market, and clients you will love working with. We believe our teams combine just the right level of fun and work.