BDO Tauranga - 2022 BDO Graduate OpportunitiesApply Now
Accounting, Business & Commerce, Finance
8th Mar 2021 09:00am
- Permanent / Full Time
Do you aspire to work for a world-class professional services firm? One that stands out from its competitors with a culture so rich in professional opportunity, personal fulfilment and long-term growth that it is like no other?
Then this is your opportunity to join a business that is more than an accounting machine!
Did you know that BDO is the fastest growing business services firm in New Zealand? Did you know that we are New Zealand’s 3rd largest CA employer ….but that’s only part of the story!
There is so much more to BDO, and here is just a snapshot:
Why you should aspire to be a BDO Graduate:
- We are known for our relaxed and informal atmosphere, not common in our industry. Our culture promotes a collaborative workplace – among colleagues and clients alike.
- You’ll love the fact that you get more access to partners and early client involvement.
- We recognise that your career with us is just one aspect of your life, so balance is critical.
- We back your potential with exceptional professional development and study support.
- In addition to your competitive starting salary we provide numerous benefits including leisure banking (time in lieu for overtime worked), flexible hours, annual contribution towards Health & Fitness, and employee life insurance.
- You can spread your wings globally with secondments across our international network.
We have roles available across Audit and Business Advisory Services.
The key attributes we are looking for are:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Be numerically astute
- Be a strong team player
- Keen to qualify as a Chartered Accountant within the next few years
To be successful:
As this is a graduate level position, we are looking for people who are studying towards a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance, and will have completed their CA ANZ pre-requisites by the end of 2021.