Bell Gully Summer Clerk Programme 19/20Bell Gully
Auckland / Wellington
1 week ago
14th March 2019 9:00am
31st March 2019 11:55pm
We are seeking the best law students from around the country to join us this Summer in our Auckland and Wellington offices. Bell Gully's Summer Clerk Programme runs from November to February.
Summer clerking provides an opportunity to work with lawyers who are leaders in their field. You will develop practical legal skills as well as essential interpersonal and professional skills needed to succeed as a lawyer in the business and wider community.
Specifically the programme offers:
- the opportunity to work in three of Bell Gully’s legal departments, matched with one of our partners or senior associates in each, with real work for real clients,
- support from your buddies, your teams and HR throughout the programme, as well as regular formal feedback to help you get the most of your summer,
- work with our pro bono clients through the programme’s Community Days,
- access to Bell Gully’s learning resources and inclusion in the Bell Gully Leadership programme,
- the opportunity to work with amazing people and forge friendships that will last through your career.
Applications are open from 14 March until 31 March 2019. Apply now!
At Bell Gully we seek out and develop talent regardless of culture, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, religion, political views or physical ability. We encourage and value diversity and see this as a source of competitive advantage.