Graduate - Cloud Software Account ManagerCin7
5 months ago
31st January 2019 9:00am
28th February 2019 5:00pm
About the business:
Cin7 is a New Zealand based SaaS company that is going through an exciting growth phase. Our award-winning inventory management software is very popular with modern sellers - especially Amazon sellers! Now is the time to get a prime seat on the rocket ship. With 10% growth every month, our company has gone from 30 employees in 2016 to 120 employees in 2019. This is a wonderful opportunity to kick start your career in a growing company where you can expand your skills into every aspect of the business.
About the Role:
We are looking for a professional who has recently graduated from a Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Commerce, Operation and Supply Chain Management or any other relevant qualification.
A range of medium to large size businesses including retailers and warehouses utilise our software to keep track of their inventory, process purchases, sales, returns and many more features that help them conduct their day to day business. In this role, you will be helping new customers setup and integrate their needs into our system.
This is a vital role in assisting our customers to maintain 'business as usual' whilst integrating to the Cin7 Software. The on-boarding function itself enables the opportunity for you to build an understanding of the customer’s business as it is configured into Cin7. You must have a good mind for business and processes with an aptitude for problem solving and outside the box solutions. You will collaborate with teams within Cin7 to implement business requirement into our system. No business setup is the same, understanding the customer’s needs will be a vital part of the role.
A successful candidate will have a passion for building relationships both internally and externally & can collaborate with multiple departments on multiple projects.
Ready to make a difference…?
In a typical day you will:
- Talk to Customers all over the world who have recently signed up with Cin7.
- Gather customer needs and create a Cin7 workflow to fulfil those needs.
- Follow up with customers to engage closer relationships with them.
- Train customers on Cin7 functionality.
- Work with Cin7 teams to discuss issue trends and features that may need to be introduced to the software.
What you will learn:
- Using an award-winning inventory management software.
- Handling advance client requirements and escalations.
- Building relationships with existing clients.
- Supply chain management in real world situations.
- Use third party software that integrate with Cin7’s functionality such as Xero, Shopify, ShipStation, Salesforce and many more.
Skills and experience:
- Basic understanding of the relationship between a retailer, supplier and customer.
- Project management experience is preferred but not essential.
- Ability to independently manage your calendar and create your own schedule to fulfil your clients’ needs.
- Customer empathy, superb communication skills and a sense of humor.
- You are an energetic leader who keeps the customer in focus at all times.
- Enthusiastic attitude to problem solving in a creative manner.
- Understanding of web development environments, sufficient to understand the implications of issues within web-based applications.
- Desire to take ownership of your work, be creative with problem solving, and pro-actively secure the objectives of the business and of the team.
- You are an analytical thinker with superb attention to detail and a rigorous focus on delivering quality output.
In this role, you will not be expected to do the same tasks day in and day out, instead you will be exposed to variety of roles within the organisation itself where you can utilise your skills and talent for the benefit of the company.