Marketing Intern - Cin7Cin7
Marketing Software Engineering
5 months ago
7th February 2019 9:00am
7th March 2019 5:00pm
Cin7 is the world's most integrated inventory management software with all-in-one cloud Inventory, POS, B2B, EDI and 3PL. Cin7 allows you to manage all your sales channels, inventory, point of sale and supply chain in one central, cloud-based software. Cin7 offers native integrations using third-party logistics (3PL) interface and electronic data interchange (EDI), catering for businesses increasing trend to sell globally.
Why work at Cin7
- Start-up and fast-paced innovation working environment
- Career development opportunities
- Make the difference and dare to try on a lot of different hats, even the one you didn’t think you would ever like but find out that you did!
- We live by our values and we actively engage the strength of our teams
- We have the most integrated Software platform and we work closely with Industry giants like Xero, Amazon, Google, Shopify, Microsoft to name a few.
About the Role
You will develop crucial, real-world skills in a fast pace environment, and will have the opportunity to learn not only from our marketing team but also from other internal departments such as sales and product development.
Who are we Looking For?
- Proactive enthusiastic students eager to learn and get hands on experience in Marketing.
- Working with a closely knit marketing team you will be exposed to different avenues in Marketing viz; Digital marketing, reporting and analytics, social media marketing, business strategic initiatives, content writing, events to name a few
- Marketing students who are in their last year of their degree
- Marketers with both a creative flair or analytical/technical capability.
- Students who are specializing in any of the following areas:
- Marketing: Digital and Social Media.
- PR/Communication &/or Journalism (we're looking for a great writer/blogger with excellent grammatical skills) who are great researchers on trending topics in the tech industry and can chase up stories)
Here are just a few things you'll get to experience as an intern depending on your area of study:
- Take part in/active role in contributing to the execution of successful marketing strategies.
- Writing blog content and driving marketing communication activities i.e. writing eNewsletters, submitting stories to publishers and editors.
- Analysis and understanding of Marketing metrics i.e. digital marketing KPI's.
- Social media support (content production, platform support and content posting).
- Market analysis & research, competitor analysis.
- Event marketing coordination.
- Marketing administration (preparing reports, putting together presentation slides etc).
What you need to be:
- In your last year of marketing degree (or finished) and interested in a marketing career.
- Looking to build work experience before graduating.
- Interested in tech and software/tech savvy - we do mostly digital marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Most importantly, you are hungry to learn and eager to show you've got what it takes.
- Ideally available for 15-20 hours a week
This is an unpaid internship with a potential a to turn into paid internship and gradually a full time employment.