Technical Customer Support (Cloud Software)Cin7
1 week ago
13th March 2019 9:00am
13th May 2019 5:00pm
As a Company that is rapidly growing and after the success of our recent intakes we are looking for a couple more agile Graduates to join the team.
You will provide exemplary customer service and first line support to the Cin7 client base, resolving technical issues and understanding the client's current supply chain processes. You will take ownership of customer support requests and be able to resolve them efficiently and professionally. This position works alongside a team of experienced developers and specialists to onboard customers to Cin7.
You may be required to work with multiple clients at any one time and successfully balance the workload accordingly. Our clients are based in NZ, AU, US and UK. Therefore, these support roles will have varying start times.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- The ideal applicant will be somebody who enjoys a technical challenge and can quickly learn a reasonably complex software.
- You will love (and be good at) troubleshooting and be a strong communicator with the ability to simplify technical terms and explain it to the customer.
- You must have a good understanding of SQL, HTML & CSS. Knowledge of XML & .Net would be added advantage. (We will test you on SQL, HTML and CSS)
- You love challenges and you are a great problem solver.
- You love technology and systems and enjoy learning how the software works.
- You will have excellent relationship, interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
Cin7 is a fast growing supply chain and logistics system that enables the management of inventory in multiple channels, different industries and legal entities, while seamlessly integrating with accounting solutions and eCommerce platforms such as Xero and Shopify. CIO Review (Silicon Valley) call us one of the 20 most promising technologies for the apparel and textile space.
WHY WORK AT CIN7?
- Great way to start your career, there are plenty of career development opportunities and you have the chance to be more creative and autonomous.
- Make the difference and dare to try on a lot of different hats, even the one you didn’t think you would ever like but find out that you did!
- Work with a team that is highly passionate and enthusiastic.
- Start-up and fast-paced innovation working environment
- There will be challenges and you will be recognized
- We live by our values and we actively engage the strength of our teams
- We have the most integrated Software platform and we work closely with Industry giants like Xero, Amazon, Google, Shopify, Microsoft to name a few.
- At Cin7 we strive for Excellence and not perfection