2021 CIMIC Group Graduate ProgramApply Now
Accounting, Engineering, Engineering - Civil/Structural, Construction, Environment, Finance, Health
1st Mar 2020 12:00am
15th Apr 2020 12:00am
Be part of the award winning CIMIC Group graduate program.
Use your experience, stretch your skills, strive for excellence and achieve exceptional outcomes for our clients, shareholders and communities – taking you from today to a brighter future.
Our global graduate program provides the opportunity to learn, develop and gain exposure to some of the world’s most iconic asset, infrastructure and resources projects.
Enter the program by working at one of our companies in construction (CPB Contractors, including Leighton Asia and Broad), mining and minerals processing (Thiess and Sedgman), services (UGL), or with our in-house engineering consultancy (EIC Activities). Rotations and industry exposure are also available at CIMIC and our public private partnerships arm Pacific Partnerships.
You receive structured, on-the-job training, guided learning plans and leadership mentoring. Over the two-year program, you will experience three eight-month rotations with placements in various roles, projects or CIMIC Group companies. Having the opportunity to rotate across companies as well as projects provides you with greater opportunities to build your career.
- The former Leighton Contractors, which was the founding company of the CIMIC Group in 1949.
- Thiess, formed in 1934 and now operating as the mining company of the CIMIC Group.
- Our Mission is to generate sustainable returns for our shareholders by delivering projects for our clients, while providing safe, rewarding and fulfilling careers for our people.
- Our Principles are Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery. Safety is more than a Principle, it underpins everything we do.
- Engineering (Civil)
- Construction Management
- Finance and Accounting
- Health and Safety
- Learn new skills, be flexible and adaptive
- Work autonomously and as part of a team
- Innovate and propose creative solutions
- Communicate, advise and present confidently
- Influence outcomes through excellent stakeholder engagement
- Deliver high quality outcomes, be outcome driven and self-motivated
- Relocate to various sites and projects, as required by program rotations.
Please note: This information and all other CPB Contractors grad and graduate, intern and internship, and entry level opportunities on nxtstep.co.nz are not to be re-distributed without permission from CPB COntractors and NxtStep (AttractHQ Ltd).