Crowe Horwath 2019 Graduate Intake - DunedinCrowe Horwath
Accounting Business & Commerce
2 months ago
29th November 2018 9:00am
13th February 2019 2:00am
Empower your ambition and shape your future by joining Crowe Horwath’s 2019 Graduate Intake.
Who are we?
Crowe Horwath in Australasia is the largest provider of accounting, audit, tax, business and financial advice to individuals and small and medium enterprises. From a comprehensive network of over 110 offices located in regional, rural and metropolitan areas, we combine local knowledge with world-class technology to help you on your financial journey.
Our vast geographical footprint and team of over 3,000 principals, professionals and support staff provides you access to expertise across the entire range of financial services, ensuring more than just financial advice.
With affiliations to our global network, Crowe Horwath International is ranked amongst the top 10 global accounting networks, and is known for delivering quality accounting and advisory services in more than 130 countries. We are the relationship that you can count on - large enough to offer a range of expertise and skills - and small enough to provide the personal touch.
What will you gain?
- A career with an exciting and entrepreneurial company, where you are encouraged and supported to grow and develop;
- Access to a variety of clients and innovative resources, while experiencing the advantages of a mid-tier environment focused on building relationships;
- The chance to be part of a friendly team where you are encouraged to be yourself;
- The opportunity to attend social activities and networking events;
- Many great benefits including support for you to undertake your professional studies.
What are we looking for?
We are inviting accounting graduates looking to achieve great things in a passionate, respectful, open, innovative and collaborative workplace, to join us.
To be successful you will demonstrate:
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and organisational skills;
- Collaborative personality who thrives in a team, as well as independently;
- Consistently strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Keen attention to detail; and
- Enthusiasm and receptiveness to ongoing feedback and mentoring.
To be considered for a position with us, you will be in your final year (or recently completed) a Business or Commerce degree, majoring in Accounting.
Applications are invited from Australian/NZ Citizens and Australian/NZ Permanent Residents only.
How to apply?
To be part of a great team, please apply with your Cover Letter, Resume and Academic Transcript.
Please note: only successful candidates will be contacted.