Production AccountantApply Now
26th Nov 2019 12:00am
10th Dec 2019 12:00am
ABOUT THE JOB
As our Production Accountant, you will assist our Plant Controller in supporting the financial performance monitoring for the Balclutha production plant. It goes without saying that in this role you will enjoy great variety while relishing the opportunity to collaborate with teams across the business.
- Support the Plant Controller in partnering with the Balclutha Leadership Team and supporting the delivery of factory performance
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of site performance results
- Assist with P&L forecasting, annual Site Budget and cost controlling activities
- Drive accountability and cost consciousness mindset within the plant
- Develop strong cross functional relationships with key stakeholders across the business
You must have a tertiary qualification in Finance/Accounting - CA/CPA qualification will be beneficial but not necessary.
To be successful you will also have:
- Strong understanding of accounting and the aptitude to apply this knowledge into a manufacturing environment
- Agility and resilience needed to be successful in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Passion for improvement and ability to continuously learn and develop within your scope
- Great communication skills and ability to build strong relationships across our site
Danone’s mission is Bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Danone Nutricia Specialised Nutrition produces specialty foods for infants and young children, and our mission “We make every day count for you and your baby” gives meaning to everything we do. We operate out of 3 sites in New Zealand in Auckland and Balclutha, where our teams undertake the manufacturing, distribution, and development of our infant milks and toddler supplements with market leading brands.
- A role with one of the most successful healthy food companies in the world
- An opportunity to make a difference to our society through Early Life Nutrition
- A challenging environment where there are opportunities to learn and develop
- Opportunity to develop your leadership skills and experience in the future
Proving yourself in this role could lead to future opportunities within Danone both locally and abroad. We support our employees to take ownership of developing their career within Danone and encourage moves across (as well as within) our varying functions and businesses. We are passionate about developing and growing our team of leaders, and that could soon include you!
Opportunities like these don’t come around often, so apply today!
Apply via the link below before the closing date of 10 December 2019.
Please note: This information is not to be re-distributed without permission from Danone and NxtStep (AttractHQ Ltd)