Datacom 2022 Graduate Programme NZApply Now
Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Software Engineering, Software Testing
15th Apr 2021 12:00pm
Here at Datacom we connect people and technology in order to solve challenges, create opportunities and discover new possibilities for the communities we live in.
Grads at Datacom
Every year we’re ecstatic to bring grads into our business. We believe grads bring innovation and fresh thinking to our teams, and for years, we have seen grads thrive in their careers within Datacom. Last year we recruited over 40 grads across our New Zealand offices, and this year we are on lookout for more talented grads to join our growing business.
We will be hiring grads throughout the year to start anywhere between now and February 2022.
If you are interested in a career within any of the following areas, we would love to hear from you:
- Software Development
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Platforms
- Network Engineering
- Business Analysis
- Data Analysis
What you’ll bring
We are looking for grads who are passionate about using technology to make a difference. Ideally, you will:
- Be a self-starter – motivated and passionate to kick-start your career in Technology
- Have excellent interpersonal skills – working as a team and working with customers are key parts of every role at Datacom.
- Be customer-centric – we pride ourselves on delivering the best we can to our customers so having a strong customer focus is essential.
- Be a problem solver – we welcome your ideas and encourage you to give things a crack!
To be eligible for our graduate roles, you must:
- Have completed your bachelor’s degree in a New Zealand tertiary institution
- Have graduated within the last 12 months OR due to complete in 2021.
We have over 6,500 people across our global offices and generate an annual revenue of over $1.1 billion annually. This makes us one of Australasia’s largest professional IT services companies. We are committed to hiring, developing and promoting diverse talent.
Datacom has extensive expertise in the operation of contact centres, data centres, engineering and application management, as well as payroll and customer service design and operations. Founded in 1965, we have a successful trading history of consistent growth, profitability and a track record of delivering innovative, cost effective technology solutions. We are local at heart, yet world-class in capability.
Our future looks bright. And so does yours. If you're ready to kick-start your career in Technology – register your interest for our grad roles, now!