Audit & Assurance
We want you to succeed
Yes, the application process is robust (we need to make sure we are getting individuals that will thrive here) but it is not meant to be scary, daunting or pretentious. We value honesty, curiosity, and integrity and when you come to meet us you’ll see that we’re a fairly down to earth bunch.
Connect with us
Each year Deloitte attends a number of university career fairs and campus events. We would love to connect with you so come and say hello and meet our team to find out more about our business. The majority of events take place between February and April, however we usually have a presence on campus throughout the year. Our calendar of events.
What opportunity is right for me?
To find your fit at Deloitte we have some helpful tools;
- Find your fit with Traitify
- Job Descriptions
- Career Pathways – see what people have studied and their journey
If you still would like advice on which team is right for you come and visit us on campus or connect with us on Instagram or Facebook.
Audit & Assurance
Illuminate the future
Assurance is about much more than just about the numbers and complying with reporting standards. As a member of the Assurance team, you’ll spend the majority of your time at the client’s workplace. It is your job to gain a full view of every aspect of your client’s business through the numbers; to understand their story, accomplishments, and aspirations. Working with the Deloitte Assurance and Advisory team, there’s plenty of variety; you will be exposed to a range of clients across multiple industries. This makes working in Assurance hugely diverse, challenging and rewarding. As an Assurance & Advisory, you will work towards your Chartered Accountants (CA) qualification.
Did you know?
- Assurance analysts get involved in end of year stock takes – feel like counting burger patties?
- In recent years we’ve sent our people on secondment to Luxembourg, UK, Ireland, Australia, Canada, USA, and Switzerland. There are endless opportunities within A&A.
- Our Assurance and Advisory teams are located in Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington, Christchurch, and Dunedin.