We want you to succeed
Yes, the application process is robust (we need to make sure we are getting individuals that will thrive here) but it is not meant to be scary, daunting or pretentious. We value honesty, curiosity, and integrity and when you come to meet us you’ll see that we’re a fairly down to earth bunch.
Connect with us
Each year Deloitte attends a number of university career fairs and campus events. We would love to connect with you so come and say hello and meet our team to find out more about our business. The majority of events take place between February and April, however we usually have a presence on campus throughout the year. Our calendar of events.
What opportunity is right for me?
To find your fit at Deloitte we have some helpful tools;
- Find your fit with Traitify
- Job Descriptions
- Career Pathways – see what people have studied and their journey
If you still would like advice on which team is right for you come and visit us on campus or connect with us on Instagram or Facebook.
Create your tomorrow today
As part of Deloitte New Zealand’s Tax practice, you are a member of a well-equipped and diverse team that offers dynamic and innovative client-specific solutions. You’ll build your commercial, industry and technical knowledge, using it to consult with clients and deliver practical advice. You will have the opportunity to build specialized knowledge in the following areas:
- Corporate Tax Services
- Financial Services Industry
- Indirect Tax Services
- International Assignments Services
- National Tax
- Strategic Tax Services
- Tax Policy Services
- Transaction Services
- Transfer Pricing
Did you know?
- We are an award-winning firm, with many of our Tax Partners recognised as experts in their field – in fact, Deloitte has more recognised leaders in each field than any other firm
- The majority of our staff with a legal background work in Tax – Tax Consulting is about having the ability to work in a particular mindset to solve a business problem and this is what a Law degree provides.
- Technology is increasingly playing a big role within Tax – you will incorporate innovative technologies & data analytics techniques to assist your clients.
- We have Tax Grad and Intern opportunities in Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington, Christchurch, and Dunedin.