We want you to succeed
Yes, the application process is robust (we need to make sure we are getting individuals that will thrive here) but it is not meant to be scary, daunting or pretentious. We value honesty, curiosity, and integrity and when you come to meet us you’ll see that we’re a fairly down to earth bunch.
Connect with us
Each year Deloitte attends a number of university career fairs and campus events. We would love to connect with you so come and say hello and meet our team to find out more about our business. The majority of events take place between February and April, however we usually have a presence on campus throughout the year. Our calendar of events.
What opportunity is right for me?
To find your fit at Deloitte we have some helpful tools;
- Find your fit with Traitify
- Job Descriptions
- Career Pathways – see what people have studied and their journey
If you still would like advice on which team is right for you come and visit us on campus or connect with us on Instagram or Facebook.
Look at risk in a new way, to create an advantage
In Risk Advisory you will advise our clients on how to effectively manage their financial and non-financial risk and make informed and intelligent risk decisions to maximize opportunities and drive efficiencies. This includes helping organizations prevent risks around their business processes, cybersecurity, technology and operations.
Risk Advisory is home to a diverse range of employees, skill-sets, and specializations. You can join a team that offers variety specializing in a number of different areas:
- Internal Audit, Risk, Governance & Controls
- Forensic – Accounting, Investigation and Data Analytics
- Cyber Security, Privacy & Resilience
- Technology Risk & Advisory
- Health, Safety & Sustainability Risk Consulting
Did you know?
- Our Risk Advisory team is among the most diverse in terms of background including ex-police, ex-military, economics majors, engineers, statisticians, accountants, and lawyers
- New graduates are often involved in assisting clients with their incident response plans, testing how easily systems can be penetrated and giving advice on risks that entities face with technology and fraud risks. (This work does differ depending on field your in – see specialised fields below)
- You will have the opportunity to pursue a number of different professional qualifications including CA and CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor), CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner) or Law Profs.
- Our Risk Graduate and Intern opportunities are located in Auckland and Wellington.