Cyber Security Bright Start (Undergraduate opportunity)Deloitte
3 weeks ago
1st July 2019 9:00am
31st July 2019 11:55pm
Join Deloitte and be part of making an impact that matters.
Do you want to make an impact in your career? Then start as you mean to continue with Deloitte. Where from day one, you’ll be doing work that matters and on projects that matter.
We are looking for a driven, well-rounded student to work on a part-time basis (hours negotiable) whilst studying in our Cyber Security practice.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about staying up to date with developments in the information security space and demonstrates a passion for business. This is an opportunity to jump start your career in the cyber, privacy and resilience space. By joining us you will become a member of an international team that has been recognised as a global leader in cyber security consulting.
With Deloitte you will be working with and helping a variety of organisations, from large government agencies that make a difference to the lives of all New Zealanders, iconic Kiwi institutions who grow our economy, to small innovative start-ups who put us on the global map. You will be helping them achieve their goals while doing so in a safe and secure way. You will be able to engage with people and help them understand what the benefits are and what they need to do, and build relationships with them as a trusted advisor.
To be successful in the role you will bring a high level of energy, enjoy getting things done, have the ability to think laterally and innovate, and most importantly have a love for learning.
We in turn will provide you with a platform to grow, and develop specialist capabilities to excel in this exciting field. This is a role where you can really make your mark as part of a strong and vibrant team.
Where can I do it?
We need to quickly gain the trust and respect of our clients – something that hinges as much on personality as it does on intellect. With that in mind, you must be/have:
- A good understanding of information technology across people, process and technology
- Strong understanding of technology and trends e.g. networking, application/software, cloud, digital ways of working
- Passionate about using your knowledge and experience to help businesses achieve their outcomes and overcome challenges.
- Eager to learn and develop both personally and professionally.
- Strong relationship building skills and able to form strong working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Enthusiastic with real drive to ‘get things done’
What Degree will you have?
- Engineering or Computer Science degree is preferred with a major in any of: Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, E-commerce or Information Security
Remember you will need your CV, covering letter and academic transcript. You must be legally entitled to live and work in New Zealand from the time of application to be considered.
Sound like you? Apply today or contact Adriana Hitch on 09 303 0850 for a confidential conversation.