• Love to learn? Connect, work and learn from our global network of industry leaders and experts
• Get involved in client work that’s meaningful and purpose-led, developing and building your skills along the way
• Variety! Get exposure to a wide range clients across different industries
In Human Capital, our purpose is simple: to help companies unlock the potential in their teams. It helps our clients become more successful employers and makes New Zealand a better place to work. Our difference comes from our depth and diversity. We have the business acumen of a strategic advisor; the design capability of a creative agency and the engineering depth of a technology firm.
What will you get to do?
We act as strategic partners for our clients, helping them design and implement business led, people driven programmes. As a Graduate you will be working with our experienced teams at various client engagements. You will learn through first-hand experience of how we engage our clients and deliver unique people solutions.
Your future starts with us.
Today’s business challenges present a new wave of talent and organisational priorities. Deloitte’s Human Capital services leverage research, analytics, and industry insights to help design and execute critical programs from business-driven people strategy to innovative talent, leadership, and change programs.
Our focus areas include:
1. Strategic Change: We enable our clients to lead successful strategic transformations, drive value and create lasting results for their organisation.
2. Culture: We believe culture is an enabler of strategy. While it starts with leaders, it must stick with all employees.
3. Leadership Services: We help organisations to build clear leadership strategies, upskilling and empowering executive teams to lead from the front.
4. Organisation Design: Using deep understanding of a client’s organisation to build structures and work practices that are fit for the future.
5. Digital Enablement: We apply analytics to help our clients to enable change, equip people to adopt new technologies, and make the most of their technology investments.
6. Talent Strategies & Learning Solutions: We help clients plan their workforce, build talent acquisition strategies and ensure right engagement and learning.
7. Mergers, Acquisitions & Restructuring: We guide companies on how to enable growth, capture value through people, and bring the businesses together
8. HR Transformation: Helping HR functions evolve not only to improve effectiveness and efficiency, but to respond to the future of work
Where can I do it?
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
We consider students from all areas of study; any degree that exposes you to a way a business operates and the way humans think would be beneficial.
• Be a people person, with strong strategic thinking and engagement skills.
• Enjoy learning new things and are excited about what the future of work will look like.
• Be able to think strategically and analyse problems
• Possess great interpersonal skills and thrive in collaborative environments
• Be self-aware with good emotional intelligence to navigate between clients with competing priorities
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
Please note you will be asked to complete a two-part online assessment component as part of our application process. Your success during the first part of the assessment will determine whether you will pass through to the second stage, so please be on the lookout for communications from us with instructions what you will need to do for stage two. We will be holding face to face interviews for candidates who’ve successfully made it through the assessment component during the last two weeks of April.
Remember you will need your CV, covering letter and academic transcript. Please only apply once, multiple applications will not be considered. You must be legally entitled to live and work in New Zealand from the time of application to be considered.
Please be aware, if a particular opportunity becomes oversubscribed, we will close it for applications before the stated deadline. We recommend you submit your full application as early as possible.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Please note: This information and all other Deloitte grad and graduate, intern and internship, and entry level opportunities on nxtstep.co.nz are not to be re-distributed without permission from Deloitte and NxtStep (AttractHQ Ltd).