Deloitte - Cyber Security Graduate 2021Apply Now
Accounting, Business & Commerce, Consulting
14th Sep 2020 08:00am
4th Oct 2020 11:55pm
Cyber Security Graduate
- Love analytics, insights and technology? Get access to unlimited learning and development opportunities
- Get exposure to a wide range clients across different industries
- Join a collaborative and innovative team who are always looking to make an impact that matters
What will you get to do?
Cyber threats are constantly evolving and the security solution landscape is becoming more complex. That’s why our work is more meaningful (and exciting) than ever. Always one step ahead, we support clients with being secure, vigilant and resilient end-to-end advisory, implementation and managed services. We’re a team of strategists, disrupters, architects, hackers, and technologists that help clients address cyber threats to build smarter, faster and more connected futures. Pretty cool, right?
Your future starts with us.
As a worldwide leader in cyber strategy consulting and cyber intelligence, we are comprised of 2 main pillars:
Strategy & Governance: We help clients develop their cyber security and data privacy strategies and governance models to support security priorities in an era where cyber is everywhere.
Detect & Respond: We monitor our client’s systems to detect vulnerabilities and attacks and rigorously test their cyber defences. This work involves: security monitoring and threat hunting, cyber analytics and data analysis, red teaming, cyber incident response, security orchestration & automation, hacking, the list goes on…!
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
- Has a true passion for all things tech – majored in IT, Computer Science, Engineering (or Business/Commerce/Law with a tech edge)
- Great interpersonal skills and thrive in collaborative environments
- Keen to get involved with driving technology-enabled change and delivering high quality outcomes for our clients
- Have a sharp and analytical mind
- Flexible, adaptable and resilient with the ability to embrace change and operate in ambiguous situations
- Self-awareness and good emotional intelligence to navigate between clients with competing priorities
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
Remember you will need your CV, covering letter and academic transcript. Please only apply once, multiple applications will not be considered. You must be legally entitled to live and work in New Zealand from the time of application to be considered.
Please be aware, if a particular opportunity becomes oversubscribed, we will close it for applications before the stated deadline. We recommend you submit your full application as early as possible.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Hurry, applications close soon!