Deloitte - Private 2021 GraduateApply Now
Accounting, Business & Commerce, Consulting
14th Sep 2020 08:00am
4th Oct 2020 11:55pm
Private 2021 Graduate
- Join a collaborative and innovative team who are always looking to make an impact that matters
- Variety! Get exposure to a wide range clients across different industries
- Have a buddy and career coach to give you feedback, support and advice.
Private provides a huge range of services to businesses that form the backbone of our economy, and some of New Zealand’s most progressive and interesting companies - small to medium sized enterprises.
Our Rotorua Office provides specialised services to our Māori clients and others wishing to align their work with Māori businesses. The team works with the vision of using our knowledge and relationships to help Māori wishing to grow their pūtea, wealth, assets and businesses for the benefit of their whānau, hapū and iwi.
What will you get to do?
- Learn from the best to provide clients with advisory services and prepare client financial statements and tax returns
- Connect and collaborate with other teams within Deloitte such as Tax and Audit & Assurance
- Gain exposure to a variety of financial tools whilst perfecting your Excel and reporting skills
Your future starts with us.
We work with an extensive portfolio of high net-worth families, individuals and private businesses, with a unique blend of technical accounting skills and business acumen. Our team of talented and trusted Advisors offer services such as preparing financial statements and tax returns, tax planning, compliance, and advisory.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
- You’re an ambitious, diligent and detail-orientated student
- Majoring in Accounting or studying a degree that makes you eligible for the Chartered Accountants Program
- A strong communicator who possesses the skills needed to build relationships both your team and senior clients
- Adaptable and driven – you understand what it’s like to overcome obstacles through sheer tenacity and hard work
- Have a sharp and analytical mind
- Great interpersonal skills and thrive in collaborative environments
- Self-awareness and good emotional intelligence to navigate between clients with competing priorities
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
Remember you will need your CV, covering letter and academic transcript. Please only apply once, multiple applications will not be considered. You must be legally entitled to live and work in New Zealand from the time of application to be considered.
Please be aware, if a particular opportunity becomes oversubscribed, we will close it for applications before the stated deadline. We recommend you submit your full application as early as possible.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Hurry, applications close soon!