Graduate Learning And Development CoordinatorDeloitte
5 months ago
17th December 2018 9:00am
14th January 2019 5:00pm
Learning under-pins our culture at Deloitte; to maintain our market position as a global leader it is critical our people have access to world leading Learning & Development opportunities. At Deloitte, everyone recognises the link between L&D, and having a competitive advantage.
Due to an internal promotion we are seeking a Graduate L&D Co-ordinator to support our high performing L&D team based in Auckland. The key focus of this role is to assist with the provision and delivery of learning resources that best meet the needs of our people. This will involve providing logistical and organisational support for learning and development events and projects and providing operational and administration support to the L&D team.
- This role will suit someone who has a passion for L&D and has strong administration and logistical skills.
- A degree with a major in HR would be preferable
- Strong administration and co-ordination skills
- Highly professional with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels both verbally and in writing.
- A collaborative approach with a strong customer service focus
- A real team player who works well under pressure
- Strong IT skills particularly in Excel and PowerPoint
What we offer
A career with us will provide you with:
- An opportunity to make an impact on the professional development of our people
- A motivated mentor in our L&D Manager who will continue to invest in learning opportunities for you
- An environment where you can build and connect with a network of incredible talent, both locally and around the globe.
- We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. We are fair in our behaviour and our policies promote equal opportunity for all.
Who are Deloitte?
Deloitte New Zealand is proud to be part of Deloitte Asia Pacific to succeed in becoming the undistributed leader in professional services to really make an impact that matters. This purpose provides us with a lens through which to view what we currently do and shapes what we are looking to do in the future.
Deloitte NZ brings together more than 1400 specialists nationwide, working with clients ranging from New Zealand’s largest companies to smaller businesses with ambition to grow. We are in business to deliver innovation, smart business solutions, and support the success of our clients.
To achieve these goals, skilled people and inspired leaders are essential. Key attributes we look for in our people are the ability to motivate and counsel, drive performance, influence and manage through change.
Apply now through the link. Any questions please contact Laura Wiltshier on 09 303 0787