Technology Consulting GraduateDeloitte
Business & Commerce Economics Information Systems Finance Professional Services
1 week ago
9th April 2019 9:00am
30th April 2019 5:00pm
Our Christchurch Consulting practice is expanding rapidly and as a result, we currently have an opportunity for a talented graduate to join our Technology team.
Please note – this role is for an IMMEDIATE start.
What you will do in Consulting?
In Consulting, we use logical thinking, leading global methodologies and our knowledge of New Zealand industries to help New Zealand’s largest organisations solve their most complex problems.
As a Graduate, you can expect to be a core part of a project team working with a client to analyse their organisation and make recommendations for change. We will support you to develop your logical thinking and problem solving skills and to build your understanding of New Zealand’s business and public sector environments.
Our Technology team helps their clients with all different aspects of technology, from technology strategy to implementation. We bridge the gap between organisations’ business needs and technology requirements to deliver technology solutions that help drive transformation, improve productivity, and streamline business operations. Our teams comprise both technical expertise and management capability, and we encourage our graduates to gain experience across the board!
We are seeking a superstar with a professional yet personable character. Consulting will see you spending a lot of your time out of the office working alongside our clients, so if you're a collaborative team player who enjoys working closely with clients to deliver innovative and outstanding service then we want to hear from you!
You'll do well in Consulting with the following traits:
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- A high level of self-motivation and commitment
- The ability to analyse and work through complex problems
- Flexibility and resilience
- Intellectual curiosity
- To be comfortable with ambiguity and open to new experiences
- A proactive approach to work
- The ability to collaborate and work well within a team environment
- The ability to learn quickly
What Degree will I need?
- Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Information Systems, Computer Science, Commerce, Law, Engineering
- Conjoint, double majors and post graduate studies are also advantageous
If you've got what it takes, we can promise opportunities to grow your career in a culture that develops, challenges, innovates and inspires.
Apply now! You will need your CV, cover letter and academic transcript.