Live-in work in the UKENA Care Group
1 week ago
15th April 2019 9:00am
31st May 2019 5:00pm
Ever thought about coming to the UK to work and travel? This is your chance with ENA Care Group!
ENA Care Group are a family run company with over 20 years experience providing live-in care to vulnerable adults in the UK. They offer graduates flexible live-in work in the UK; a great first step for people looking to find their feet in the UK, while making a difference to someone's life.
This is a perfect opportunity to those wanting to take a break after studies to travel as our flexible placements help you to fund the means to globetrot with accommodation included!
- Competitive pay (Pay starting from £500 a week)
- Free 5-day training course covering everything needed to be a Carer
- Free accommodation whilst in work
- Flights to the UK reimbursed *Terms & Conditions Apply*
- £100 Immediate Start Bonus when you Join Us *Terms & Conditions Apply*
- Support and advice 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from a company with 22 years' experience
- Up to 28 days paid holiday including bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Unlimited Unpaid leave
- Free accommodation whilst training
- Entry level position with career development and training
We are looking for people who are:
- Caring, kind & compassionate
- At least 21 years old (for insurance purposes)
- Possess a Manual driving licence and be able to drive confidently in the UK
- Speak clear and fluent English
- Be eligible to apply for a UK Working Holiday Visa, have Ancestry or Dual Citizenship to the UK
*You do not need to have a nursing degree to apply! Applications are open to all graduates.*
For more Information:
Email Joe@ena.co.uk and APPLY NOW! Or to request an Overseas Guide and some more information.