UK Working Holiday as CarerENA Care Group
1 month ago
17th December 2018 9:00am
31st January 2019 5:00pm
Ever thought about coming to the UK to work and travel but always put off by not knowing where to start?
ENA Care Group offers flexible Live-in work working one to one with a vulnerable adult in their home to enable you to save your money to travel.
As a Carer you will be:
- Caring, Kind & Compassionate
- At least 21 years old (for insurance purposes)
- Possess a Manual driving licence and be able to drive confidently in the UK
- Speak clear and fluent English
- Be eligible to apply for a UK Working Holiday Visa, have Ancestry or Dual Citizenship to the UK
- Prepared to potentially relocate
- Competitive pay (Pay starting from £500 a week)
- Free 5-day training course covering everything needed to be a Carer
- Free accommodation whilst in work
- Flights to the UK reimbursed *Terms & Conditions Apply*
- £100 Immediate Start Bonus when you Join Us *Terms & Conditions Apply*
- Support and advice 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from a company with 22 years' experience
- Up to 28 days paid holiday including bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Unlimited Unpaid leave
- Free accommodation whilst training
- Entry level position with career development and training
APPLY NOW and get some more information sent to you or speak to our Recruitment Team.
For more Information:
Email Joe@ena.co.uk our Overseas Recruiter with any queries or to request an Overseas Guide.