2020 Graduate - Audit & Assurance (Dunedin)Apply Now
Accounting, Business & Commerce
Working towards a degree or higher
16th Oct 2019 12:00am
8th Dec 2019 12:00am
As a Graduate joining our Dunedin Audit team in early 2020, you will join a team responsible for improving business value and sustainability, going beyond compliance. Our Audit team provides the full breath of audit and assurance services to help manage organisations risks, in turn improving their business process and financial reporting.
As part of a close-knit and supportive team you will be encouraged to innovate and collaborate to solve the ever-changing business challenges of our clients.
What you will gain:
- Access to industry leading learning and development designed to accelerate your development
- A culture that values work life balance
- Access to a variety of clients and innovative resources, while experiencing the advantages of a mid-tier environment focused on building relationships
- Opportunity for domestic or international secondments
- Financial support to undertake your CA qualification
- The opportunity to be part of inclusive and diverse workplace, partaking in frequent social and networking events
- Will have recently completed a Bachelor of Business/ Commerce majoring in Accounting by January 2020
- Collaborative personality who thrives in a team
- An innovative mindset
- Strong business acumen
- Enthusiasm and receptiveness to ongoing feedback and mentoring
- Consistently strong written and verbal communication skills
Through startup, expansion and continued progress, we support small and medium enterprises of all shapes throughout New Zealand. On a daily basis we provide pragmatic and experienced advice to a diverse range of clients.
We go beyond pure accountancy — our clients will have access to a multi-disciplinary team of advisers dedicated, helping them realise their business vision and financial goals.