2020 Graduate – Business Advisory (Dunedin)Apply Now
Accounting, Business & Commerce, Law
Final year of a Commerce / Business (with Accounting) or Commerce & Law (with Accounting) degree
16th Oct 2019 12:00am
13th Feb 2020 12:00am
We have affiliations to our international network Crowe Global, which is ranked amongst the top 10 global accounting networks and is known for delivering quality accounting and advisory services in more than 130 countries.
With 25 offices across New Zealand and a network of more than 3,000 employees across Australia and New Zealand, we’re now searching for a new generation of talent who are motivated to help drive growth and innovation for our business.
At Findex we have a strong commitment to learning and development, we will ensure you are provided with the necessary soft skills, technical knowledge and professional requirements to succeed. Graduates will join the Findex Academy, a specialised, multifaceted and innovative learning curriculum designed to help you grow and achieve at every stage of your career.
- Access to industry leading learning and development designed to accelerate your development
- A career with a top 10 global accounting firm where you are encouraged to grow and develop
- Access to a variety of clients and innovative resources, while experiencing the advantages of a mid-tier environment focused on building relationships
- A culture that values work life balance
- Opportunity for domestic or international secondments
- Financial support to undertake your CA
- The opportunity to be part of inclusive and diverse workplace, partaking in frequent social and networking events
If you are interested in joining Findex, click "Apply Now" and please apply with your resume and academic transcript.
Please note: This information is not to be re-distributed without permission from Findex and NxtStep (AttractHQ Ltd)