F&P Healthcare - Privacy Internship 2020Apply Now
28th Jul 2020 12:00pm
9th Aug 2020 11:55pm
PRIVACY INTERNSHIP 2020
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is a dynamic, innovative and award-winning Kiwi business that has grown into one of New Zealand's largest companies with a strong international presence.
We are a global leader in the development, manufacturing and marketing of medical devices with a commitment to improving care outcomes for patients all over the world.
About the role
A summer working within our Risk & Assurance team will give you the opportunity to experience a corporate environment, develop new skills, make a meaningful contribution to projects and gain excellent commercial insight into how a global business operates.
You will be encouraged to innovate, showcase your abilities and collaborate across various teams as you engage in hands-on learning.
Skills and experience
- Pragmatic and proactive
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player and collaborate effectively
- Superb attention to detail
- An understanding or interest of data flows and data management
- Curiosity about privacy risks and privacy risk management in business processes, technical solutions and legal agreements
- An interest in global trends or social issues relating to technology and/or law
What's in it for you?
- Work alongside experts within cross-functional teams including ICT, data, cybersecurity, legal, finance, marketing, and clinical
- Be supported by a proactive tight-knit team
- Get involved with side projects that support the Privacy Teams' long-term road map
- Develop technical skills and knowledge relating to privacy, data protection, data management, privacy law and/or agreements
- Future opportunities for career progression and growth within Fisher & Paykel Healthcare
If you are in your penultimate (second-to-last) or final year of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree, majoring in Information Systems Management, Law or similar, with a desire to spend this summer at one of New Zealand's leading companies, we want to hear from you!
Apply now with your CV, cover letter, and unofficial transcript.