Graduate Accountants 2020Fisher & Paykel Healthcare
Accounting Business & Commerce Finance
Auckland / New Zealand
2 weeks ago
8th August 2019 9:00am
18th August 2019 11:55pm
Who are we?
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is a dynamic, innovative and award-winning Kiwi business that has grown into one of New Zealand's largest companies with a strong international presence.
We are a global leader in the development, manufacturing and marketing of medical devices with a commitment to improving care outcomes for patients all over the world.
About the role
We have an opportunity for recent accounting graduates to kick start your career and play an integral role within our Finance teams. You will be given a great opportunity to work across different areas of Finance, as we offer rotations to all graduate accountants in their first two years, with a duration of between 6-12 months in each area. The timing and area of rotation is based on your aspirations, business opportunities and requirements. You will be given mentorship and support along the way to help you succeed.
Skills and experience
- Final year/PostGrad - BCom/Masters - Finance/Accounting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Proactive team player and customer service skills
- An interest in developing and improving systems and providing insights through reporting
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel
What's in it for you?
- Financial support to undertake professional qualifications (CAANZ/CPA)
- Complete your CAANZ practical work experience with an Approved Training Employer (ATE)
- Develop technical skills and knowledge of the business through a variety of experiences
- Build relationships, collaborate and share ideas
- Technical training and professional development
- Work alongside experts in high-performing teams
- A network of graduates across various disciplines to build connections with
- Future opportunities for career progression and growth within Finance
If you enjoy working in a team, gaining exposure in a leading New Zealand company, are driven and self-motivated, then join us for a great way to launch your career in accounting and finance.
Apply today with your cover letter, CV and unofficial transcript.
Applications close 18th August 2019