FNZ empowers the world’s largest financial institutions to help people achieve their financial goals. We leverage advanced technology and processing scale to deliver improved engagement, seamless service, lower costs and personalisation in financial services.
As a rapidly growing business we offer an incredible range of opportunities to develop your career at FNZ across a wide range of disciplines:
- Our technology teams help us build and evolve some of the most highly-scaled end-to-end wealth management solutions, using both software and infrastructure engineering. We use highly automated straight-through-processing to manage hundreds of millions of financial transactions every year for millions of investors.
- Our asset servicing and support teams continually focus on delivering an ever more efficient process as well as troubleshooting complex financial transactions, involving high quality service relationships with major market counterparties, investors and intermediaries.
- Our control and risk management teams help us with our awesome responsibility to safeguard the assets and personal data of millions of investors.
FNZ provides an opportunity to gain unparalleled experience working for an organisation with a unique combination of both retail technology and financial services at one of the fastest and most successful companies in the global FinTech sector.
With a global focus, there are many opportunities to work and travel internationally with offices based in the UK, Australia, China, Czech Republic, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, New Zealand, Singapore. South Africa and Switzerland.
FNZ was founded in Wellington, New Zealand, by Adrian Durham in 2004. We evolved quickly from a start-up business to a global company that’s now referred to as the world’s fastest growing FinTech organisation with over NZ$645 billion in assets under administration.
We support some of the world’s largest financial organisations.
At FNZ, you will work with some of the most talented people in the financial services and technology space. We employ over 1,800 people, and are a rapidly growing firm in markets spanning Europe, Asia, Australia and NZ. This creates continuous opportunities to be challenged, evolve your knowledge and skills, and work with some of the largest financial institutions globally, as our customers.
It's hard work at times, as is the case with all successful fast growth companies, but highly rewarding for those who seek to challenge themselves and progress their careers.
We offer a range of opportunities to enhance skills and knowledge, including mentoring from experts in the various financial, technology, regulatory and risk management roles that we employ, through to formal training programmes and recognition of self-directed training and development.
We only employ the best people, into a truly meritocratic environment, where talent, ambition and results are more important than years of service.
- Be part of a successful company that continues to grow and expand into new markets
- Unique exposure to international markets and a broad range of investment products
- We provide global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our offices in the UK, Czech Republic, Australia, New Zealand or Asia
- Friendly, open and informal work environment where you can be yourself
- Fully paid private health, life and TPD insurance - includes dental and optical
- Opportunities for high performers to earn equity
- Fully paid training & development opportunities
- 6 days additional Company leave
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible working
- Volunteer leave