FNZ Graduate Developers and AnalystsFNZ
Banking Information Technology Finance
2 weeks ago
5th July 2019 9:00am
19th July 2019 5:00pm
Unparalleled opportunities for career growth...
We are looking to recruit high calibre and talented graduates to join our growing global FinTech business to be based initially in our Wellington office. We are offering a highly attractive remuneration package, additional employee benefits, comprehensive training and phenomenal on the job work experience that will have you industry ready fast.
If you want a role that will challenge you and open up a world of global opportunities then we want to hear from you.
We have Graduate Developer and Graduate Analyst roles available.
Developers at FNZ are all-rounders who design wealth management platforms, write complex financial business logic and create slick web applications. They also work closely with business analysts, testers and other members of the project team to produce world class software. Developers will be expected to learn all about our applications, the business and the global financial services industry we operate in.
Analysts at FNZ are responsible for the business and functional solution design, technical analysis of FNZ’s platform capabilities, business processes analysis and end to end testing (including supporting client UAT). There is an expectation that the analyst will learn about our application, our business and the industry we operate in as well the range of test tools and methodologies we use to support our business.
For the Developer roles, we are flexible with the start dates. We are accepting applications from Graduates that are immediately available or available soon (this is preferred) and also students that finish their studies at the end of this year/early next year.
For the Analyst roles, you must be available to start prior to September to be considered.
You must have:
- Minimum A- Average in undergraduate studies or postgraduate study;
- Confident, and able to take initiative in a delivery-focused environment;
- Independent, self-directing working style;
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic fast-paced industry;
- Enjoy working as part of a high performance team;
- Hard-working, innovative and takes pride in their work; and
- Passionate about creating innovative solutions for customers.
- Some experience with one or many programming languages;
- Experience with Microsoft development products (including C#/VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC and SQL Server), jQuery, Java, CSS
- Experience with web development
- Familiarity with financial products and markets
- Understanding of web services
- Be part of a successful company that continues to grow and expand into new markets
- Global career opportunities
- Fully paid training & development opportunities
- Significant financial rewards for high performing individuals
- Friendly, open and informal work environment where you can be yourself
- Fully paid private health, life and TPD insurance - includes dental and optical
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible working
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority
- Volunteer leave
Interested? Apply today with your CV.
Please note: This information is not to be re-distributed without permission from Planit Software Testing New Zealand and NxtStep (AttractHQ Ltd)