FNZ Intern DevelopersApply Now
Banking, Information Technology, Finance
Working towards a Bachelors degree or higher
11th Jul 2019 12:00am
20th Sep 2019 12:00am
We are offering a fun work environment and a challenging experience where you will work on a finite project and deliver real results for our business.
Developers at FNZ are all-rounders who design wealth management platforms, write complex financial business logic and create slick web applications. They also work closely with business analysts, testers and other members of the project team to produce world class software. Developers will be expected to learn all about our applications, the business and the global financial services industry we operate in.
- Candidates must be working towards their Bachelor’s degree or higher (min A- average for under-graduate, first class for post-graduate);
- Some experience with one or many programming languages is required;
- Confident, and able to take initiative in a delivery-focused environment;
- Independent, self-directing working style;
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic fast-paced industry;
- Enjoy working as part of a high performance team;
- Hard-working, innovative and takes pride in their work; and;
- Passionate about creating innovative solutions for customers.
- Experience with Microsoft development products (including C#/VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC and SQL Server), jQuery, Java, CSS;
- Experience with web development;
- Familiarity with financial products and markets;
- Understanding of web services;
- Familiar with code analysis or automated testing tools.
- Dedicated training that will have you industry ready fast
- Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world’s largest financial services companies
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority
- We provide significant financial rewards for high performing individuals; and
If you want a role that will challenge you this Summer then please apply today with your CV!
Closing Date is 20 September 2019