Graduate Developer roles in FNZ ShanghaiFNZ
1 week ago
7th June 2019 9:00am
12th July 2019 5:00pm
Unparalleled opportunities for career growth...
We are looking to recruit high calibre and talented graduates to join our growing global FinTech business to be based initially in our Shanghai office. We are offering a highly attractive remuneration package, additional employee benefits, comprehensive training and phenomenal on the job work experience that will have you industry ready fast.
We have Graduate Developer roles available. Developers at FNZ are all-rounders who design wealth management platforms, write complex financial business logic and create slick web applications. They also work closely with business analysts, testers and other members of the project team to produce world class software. Developers will be expected to learn all about our applications, the business and the global financial services industry we operate in.
We are offering the following relocation package with these roles:
- One-Way Economy Flight from Auckland to Shanghai
- 2 weeks accommodation arriving in Shanghai
- 1 month rent expense claim (lease will be required)
- Relocation allowance (for shipping)
If you want a role that will challenge you and open up a world of global opportunities then we want to hear from you!
You must have:
- Entitlement to work in China
- Minimum A- Average in undergraduate studies or postgraduate study;
- Confident, and able to take initiative in a delivery-focused environment;
- Independent, self-directing working style;
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic fast-paced industry;
- Enjoy working as part of a high performance team;
- Hard-working, innovative and takes pride in their work; and
- Passionate about creating innovative solutions for customers.
- Some experience with one or many programming languages;
- Experience with Microsoft development products (including C#/VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC and SQL Server), jQuery, Java, CSS
- Experience with web development
- Familiarity with financial products and markets
- Understanding of web services
- Be part of a successful company that continues to grow and expand into new markets
- Global career opportunities
- Fully paid training & development opportunities
- Significant financial rewards for high performing individuals
- Friendly, open and informal work environment where you can be yourself
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority
Interested? Apply today with your CV.
Note: While the roles are based in Shanghai, the Assessment Centre and interview process will happen in New Zealand.
FNZ is the market leading provider of technology and administration services to major financial institutions in the platform and wealth management sectors across the globe. We partner with life companies, banks, asset managers and discretionary wealth managers to enable them to develop and distribute financial products and services to their customers across all major distribution channels.
FNZ has a strong blue-chip customer base including Standard Life, Axa Wealth, JP Morgan, HSBC, AMP, National Australia Bank, Bank of New Zealand, Friends Life, UBS, Zurich Financial and Close Brothers Asset Management. It has helped these customers grow to over £200 billion of platform assets in aggregate. FNZ now employs over 1,400 people with offices in UK (London, Bristol, Edinburgh), Czech Republic (Brno), Australia (Sydney), New Zealand (Wellington), Singapore and China (Hong Kong, Shanghai).