Graduate Investment Operations AnalystsApply Now
Finance, Software Engineering
11th Sep 2019 12:00am
12th Oct 2019 12:00am
FNZ delivers technology and investment administration services that empower the world’s leading financial institutions to help people achieve their financial goals.
What we offer:
- Be part of a successful company that continues to grow and expand into new markets
- Unique exposure to international markets and a broad range of investment products
- Global career opportunities
- Friendly, open and informal work environment where you can be yourself
- Fully paid private health, life and TPD insurance - includes dental and optical
- Fully paid training & development opportunities
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible working
- Volunteer leave
- A 'can-do', adaptable approach. FNZ moves fast – you will need to be willing to learn new things quickly
- You will be a self-starter
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (min B average for under-gaduate)
- High level problem solving and quantitative reasoning
- Work well in a team and build collaborative relationships with stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of databases & SQL querying would be an advantage
Sound like you? Apply today!
FNZ has a strong blue-chip customer base including Standard Life, Barclays, AXA Wealth, JP Morgan, HSBC, AMP, National Australia Bank, Bank of New Zealand, Friends Life, UBS, Zurich Financial and Close Brothers Asset Management. It has helped these customers grow to over £300 billion of platform assets in aggregate. FNZ now employs over 1,500 people with offices in Edinburgh, London, Bristol, Brno (Czech Republic), Wellington, Melbourne and Sydney.
Please note: This information is not to be re-distributed without permission from FNZ and NxtStep (AttractHQ Ltd).