We are looking to recruit high calibre and talented graduates to join our growing global FinTech business to be based initially in our Wellington office. We are offering a highly attractive remuneration package, comprehensive training and phenomenal on the job work experience that will have you industry ready fast.
If you want a role that will challenge you and open up a world of global opportunities then we want to hear from you.
We have Graduate Developer and Graduate Analyst roles available.
Graduate Developers at FNZ are all-rounders who analyse required system changes, design databases, write complex financial business logic and create slick web applications. They also work closely with analyst testers and other members of the project team to produce world-class software. Our Graduate Developers will be expected to learn all about our application, the business and the industry we operate in.
Graduate Analysts at FNZ are responsible for the business and functional solution design, technical analysis of FNZ’s platform capabilities, business processes analysis and end to end testing (including supporting client UAT). They will work both independently and within a client aligned team to examine existing IT systems and business models, analyse requirements (both business and technical) and to translate these into user stories and core functionality documentation. Our Graduate Analysts will learn about our application, our business and the industry we operate in as well the range of test tools and methodologies we use to support our business.
What's in it for you?
- Be part of a successful company that continues to grow and expand into new markets
- Global career opportunities
- Fully paid training & development opportunities
- Significant financial rewards for high performing individuals
- Friendly, open and informal work environment where you can be yourself
- Fully paid private health, life and TPD insurance - includes dental and optical
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible working
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority
- Volunteer leave and Company leave.
Please note: This information is not to be re-distributed without permission from FNZ and NxtStep (AttractHQ Ltd)