Information Security Application Analyst (Graduate)FNZ
Banking Information Technology Information Systems
1 week ago
9th April 2019 9:00am
10th May 2019 5:00pm
Amazing opportunity for someone with an IT/Security related degree or an interest in security based testing.
There has been no better time to dip your feet into the world of Information Security. Headline news of major organisations being compromised by hackers whom steal client information, user passwords, top secret classified cables and credit card numbers as popular examples. With the current wave of application development globally, organisations need to get security right to ensure its customers remain having trust in its brand. At FNZ, we deal with multiple high profile organisations around the world. Our clients expect nothing less than full commitment towards ensuring their client information and functionality remains safe and available.
Ethical application penetration testing continues to remain one of the most demanded skill set in the Information Security industry and its awareness and effectiveness in finding vulnerabilities has become widely known to non-technical business decision makers.
We are continually tested by external penetration tests commissioned by our clients. This keeps us on our toes and this allows us to see the latest trends in application security. From a career stand point, being part of our Information Security testing team provides the successful candidate a fantastic pathway into both technical and commercial security areas within the organisation.
- Degree qualified
- Interest in emerging security issues, especially web application attacks.
- Ability to communicate technically to developers about security vulnerabilities.
- Understanding of ethical hacking techniques and tools would be useful.
- Independent, ability to self-manage and able to take initiative.
- Superior problem solving capabilities.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Recognised security qualification or equivalent experience would be an advantage.
What's in it for you?
- Be part of a successful company that continues to grow and expand into new markets
- Unique exposure to international markets and a broad range of investment products
- Global career opportunities
- Friendly, open and informal work environment where you can be yourself
- Fully paid private health, life and TPD insurance - includes dental and optical
- Fully paid training & development opportunities
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible working
- Volunteer leave
FNZ is the market leading provider of technology and administration services to major financial institutions in the platform and wealth management sectors across the globe. We partner with life companies, banks, asset managers and discretionary wealth managers to enable them to develop and distribute financial products and services to their customers across all major distribution channels.
FNZ has a strong blue-chip customer base including Standard Life, Axa Wealth, JP Morgan, HSBC, AMP, National Australia Bank, Bank of New Zealand, Friends Life, UBS, Zurich Financial and Close Brothers Asset Management. It has helped these customers grow to over £200 billion of platform assets in aggregate. FNZ now employs over 1,400 people with offices in Edinburgh, London, Bristol, Brno (Czech Republic), Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne and Wellington.