Production Monitoring DeveloperApply Now
Information Technology, Finance
Bachelor's or higher in Computer Science
26th Nov 2019 12:00am
22nd Dec 2019 12:00am
Production Monitoring Developers
What do we need?
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science;
- Experience with Microsoft .NET development products, including C#/ VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC and SQL Server, jQuery, Java, CSSare beneficial;
- Experience with web development;
- Confident, and able to take initiative in a production support-focused environment;
- Independent, self-directing working style;
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic fast-paced industry;
- Enjoy working as part of a high performance team;
- Hard-working, innovative and takes pride in their work; and
- Passionate about creating innovative solutions for customers.
- Commitment to working long hours at times, particularly around project deadlines and when critical production issues arise.
What's in it for you?
- Be part of a successful company that continues to grow and expand into new markets
- Global career opportunities
- Fully paid training & development opportunities
- Significant financial rewards for high performing individuals
- Friendly, open and informal work environment where you can be yourself
- Fully paid private health, life and TPD insurance - includes dental and optical
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible working
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority
- Volunteer leave