Fonterra Graduate Business Programme - 2021Apply Now
19th Mar 2020 12:00am
24th Apr 2020 12:00am
We're a global dairy nutrition company owned by 10,000 farmers and their families united by our purpose of empowering our people to create goodness for generations. You, Me, Us together – Tātou, Tātou.
Our award-winning business graduate programme runs for 24 months with rotations every six months, providing you with a breadth of experience across our co-operative with lots of support including a network group, graduate buddy/mentor. You will learn, live, see and taste our values in action and expect that we will nurture, guide and grow with you. You will be integral to our aim to create greater value for our farmers, customers, consumers and our communities through our goals – Healthy People, a Healthy Environment and a Healthy Business.
- In your final year of undergraduate study, or graduated within the last two years
- GPA average of a B and above
- Must have permanent working rights in New Zealand at the time of application
- Students from all disciplines are eligible to apply if they meet the requirements above
Key Dates & Our Recruitment Process
Applications open Friday 20th March and close Sunday 19th April. The programme will begin in February 2021.
We want to make sure we learn about YOU so here are the steps in our process:
- Online application & pre-screen questions
- Fonterra assessments
- Virtual assessment including an interview
- Standard background & reference checks
For further questions and special adjustments on the application process, please contact email@example.com