Fonterra Graduate Technical Programme - 2020/21Apply Now
Science, Engineering, Food Technology, Environment
19th Mar 2020 12:00am
24th Apr 2020 12:00am
We are a global nutrition company owned by 10,500 farmers and their families, united by our purpose of empowering our people to create goodness for generations. You, Me, Us together – Tātou, Tātou.
Our Graduate Technical Programme
Our award-winning Technical Graduate Programme (FGTP) is globally recognised, as our graduates focus on building deep Dairy Technical know-how while achieving a Masters of Dairy Science and Technology.
The FGTP 12-month programme offers unique, challenging and exciting opportunities to develop a breadth of experience across our co-operative. FGTPs gain practical experience in Dairy operations through rotations across New Zealand. They learn from subject matter experts to develop both technical and leadership capability. During the programme the FGTP’s lead a meaningful research project to complete their Masters qualification. These projects are integral to our business to support our goals of Healthy People, Healthy Environment and a Healthy Business.
Our FGTP’s are the future of Fonterra and their development is important to us. On programme the FGTPs receive and many opportunities to grow and develop both personally and professionally.
What makes a successful Technical Graduate?
All FGTP’s are high calibre individuals. They show a collaborative spirit, demonstrate curiosity, have a desire to learn, an ability to problem solve and show leadership potential. We’re looking for people who are passionate and keen to make a difference in our industry, could that be you?
In 2020 we are celebrating the 50th Anniversary of FGTP programme. We are excited to now be recruiting the 51st cohort. If you would like to become a FGTP and join this unique programme then apply now.
- In your final year of study in a relevant qualification, or graduated within the last two years
- A four-year degree (minimum) in either science, engineering, food technology or environmental discipline
- GPA average of B or above
- Must have permanent working rights in New Zealand at the time of application
- A Full Drivers licence (by December 2020)
- Must be flexible and mobile to move around NZ
Key Dates & Our Recruitment Process
Applications open Friday 20th March and close Sunday 19th April. The programme will begin in December 2020.
We want to make sure we learn about YOU so here are the steps in our process:
- Online application & pre-screen questions
- Fonterra psych assessments
- Virtual assessment centre including an interview
- Standard background & reference checks
For further questions and special adjustments on the application process, please contact email@example.com