Fonterra Summer Internship Programme - 2020Apply Now
Business & Commerce, Advisory, Agriculture, Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Information Technology, Logistics & Supply Chain
19th Mar 2020 12:00am
19th Apr 2020 12:00am
We're a global dairy nutrition company owned by 10,000 farmers and their families united by our purpose of empowering our people to create goodness for generations. You, Me, Us together – Tātou, Tātou.
Our award-winning summer internship programme runs for 12 weeks over Summer. With the future in mind, the summer internship will help you figure out whether you want to come back on our 2 year Business Graduate Programme after your studies. You will experience mahi within one of our teams and contribute to a group project, with lots of support including a network group and buddy. Our Summer Internship will give you lots of ways to see how we are living our aim to create greater value for our farmers, customers, consumers and our communities through our goals – Healthy People, a Healthy Environment and a Healthy Business.
- In your second to last year of undergraduate study
- GPA average of a B and above
- Must have permanent working rights in New Zealand at the time of application
- Students from all disciplines are eligible to apply if they meet the requirements above
Key Dates & Our Recruitment Process
Applications open Friday 20th March and close Sunday 19th April. The programme will begin November 2020 for 3 months.
We want to make sure we learn about YOU so here are the steps in our process:
- Online application & pre-screen questions
- Fonterra assessments
- Virtual assessment including an interview
- Standard background & reference checks
For further questions and special adjustments on the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org