We need a variety of skilled people in our industry and some of the skills we are looking for might surprise you. Do you have the following?
- Strong critical and analytical skills?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills?
- A commitment to integrity and the ability to be discrete and diplomatic?
- A team player attitude?
- Proven academic success and broad life skills?
- A strong desire to keep New Zealand and New Zealanders safe?
1. Technical stream candidates with: Strong skills in cybersecurity, software engineering, systems engineering, and network engineering. Ideally, you will have completed, or be completing an undergraduate or postgraduate qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering.
2. Analyst stream candidates with Analytical and critical thinking abilities. You will have an aptitude for and interest in problem-solving, and a specialty in languages or research. Ideally, you will have completed, or be completing an undergraduate or postgraduate qualification in Foreign Languages, Mathematics/Statistics or any of the Science/ Humanity disciplines.
If you are smart, insightful, articulate, inquisitive and an intuitive team player who loves a challenge then what are you waiting for? Applications for the 2020 graduate programme have now closed.