Learn more about IAG
IAG is New Zealand's largest general insurance provider, we're big, and big brings opportunity! In New Zealand we trade under a variety of brands (check out our websites below) and underwrite general insurance business for some of the country's leading financial institutions. We have over 4,000 staff in New Zealand and work closely with the larger IAG Group throughout Australia and Asia.
Our customers are our prime focus and our people drive our success. We understand everyone who works for IAG NZ plays a vital role in our achievement - whether at one of our sales sites or customer service centres, broker centres or national office. So, we want to make sure everyone who works for us feels valued and is given the tools to achieve their potential.
Being sustainable is fundamental to the way we do business at IAG. We are committed to delivering outcomes that help our communities better prepare for and respond to risks, protect our environment, and sustain our economies.
We're constantly transforming through innovation and a dynamic leading edge culture; taking our people on an exciting journey and opening doors to vibrant and rewarding careers. We encourage you to bring your personality to work as we embrace diversity of people and thought.
Why work for IAG
Here at IAG we're committed not only to being a great workplace but also to ensuring all our people enjoy a suite of benefits that support both their professional and personal lives.
As a member of our team you'll enjoy career development opportunities, flexible work hours, generous employee benefits and reward and recognition programmes, as well as the chance to give something back to the community as part of your IAG role.
We offer a range of great perks!
- Competitive salary + discretionary annual performance bonus
- 50% discount on IAG insurance products (with any of our brands)
- Annual $500 Health & Wellness benefit
- Discounted medical insurance through Southern Cross
- One paid volunteer day per year to contribute to meaningful causes
- Positive, inclusive team environment where we welcome individuality and celebrate diversity
- Ongoing learning & development opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements embracing a healthy work/life balance
- Career break opportunities
- 10 days' paid sick leave per year + 5 days of domestic leave
- Employee assistance programme, offering counselling sessions at difficult times
- Long service recognition - enjoy 25 days of annual leave once you have been with the company for 5 years
- Opportunity to join the employee share plan, along with a company contribution
- Corporate discounts at multiple retailers and service providers e.g. Noel Leeming, OPSM, Bunnings, BNZ and more!
- Special deals on FlyBuys - you get to be part of our Crew!
- Free annual flu vaccinations
To find out more view the MyBenefits booklet