Entry Level Roles
Here at IAG, we believe that people are the most important success factor in our organization. We want to make our customers' worlds a safer place, and that starts with us having talented, passionate people in our front-line teams.
We help customers to be prepared for the unexpected and unfortunate, such as crashing their pride and joy, having their home burgled, setting their kitchen on fire, or suffering damage as a result of extreme weather and natural disasters. We ensure our customers understand the importance of insurance and have the right protection in place. We are also there to support our customers and put things right when the worst happens... claims time!
Think you haven't heard of us? Think again! IAG is NZ's largest general insurer and operates under the State, AMI, NZI, and Lumley brands, as well as underwriting insurance for some of NZ's leading banks.
Don't worry if you're new to insurance, we'll take you on an exciting journey. We'll start you out the right way, with comprehensive training and loads of support, and follow that up with outstanding career development opportunities across IAG. Even if your longer-term plans are to move into other areas such as IT, Marketing, HR, or other specializations, it's still great to see what customers think and feel while you work in a frontline role and then take that experience with you when you move to other business units. However you look at it, this really is a great place to grow!
We also offer you a range of great perks:
- Competitive salary + discretionary annual performance bonus
- 50% discount on IAG insurance (with any of our brands)
- Annual $500 Health & Wellness benefit
- Discounted medical insurance through Southern Cross
- One paid volunteer day per year to contribute to meaningful causes
- Opportunity to join the IAG employee share plan, along with a company contribution
- Corporate discounts at various retailers e.g. Noel Leeming, OPSM, Bunnings, BNZ and more!
- Special deals on FlyBuys - you get to be part of our Crew!
We'd love to hear from you if you're a sales superstar or a customer service guru. You enjoy working as part of a high-performing team and thrive in a structured, fast-paced work environment. You bring a high standard of written and verbal communication skills, and an ability to build a natural rapport with customers over the phone. Most of all, you have customers at the heart of everything you do.
Click Here to take the first steps toward joining us. We can't wait to hear from you!