Why work for IAG
Here at IAG we're committed not only to be a great workplace but also to ensure all our people enjoy a suite of benefits that support both their professional and personal lives.
As a member of our team, you'll enjoy career development opportunities, flexible work hours, generous employee benefits and reward and recognition programmes, as well as the chance to give something back to the community as part of your IAG role.
We offer a range of great perks!
- Competitive salary + discretionary annual performance bonus
- 50% discount on IAG insurance products (with any of our brands)
- Annual $500 Health & Wellness benefit
- Discounted medical insurance through Southern Cross
- One paid volunteer day per year to contribute to meaningful causes
- A positive, inclusive team environment where we welcome individuality and celebrate diversity
- Ongoing learning & development opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements embracing a healthy work/life balance
- Career break opportunities
- 10 days' paid sick leave per year + 5 days of domestic leave
- Employee assistance programme, offering counseling sessions at difficult times
- Long service recognition - enjoy 25 days of annual leave once you have been with the company for 5 years
- Opportunity to join the employee share plan, along with a company contribution
- Corporate discounts at multiple retailers and service providers e.g. Noel Leeming, OPSM, Bunnings, BNZ and more!
- Special deals on FlyBuys - you get to be part of our Crew!
- Free annual flu vaccinations
To find out more view the MyBenefits booklet