Careers @ Insight
What we offer:
- Central location – right in the heart of Auckland and Wellington
- Growth and progression opportunities
- Sales and product training - exclusive development and training programs as well as clear paths to management
- Optional travel opportunities – both national and international
- Monday to Friday – immediate starts available
- Weekly pay
- Short term and long term openings available
- Weekly team activities and comps - fun and upbeat environment, team nights, table tennis!
- Work alongside some of the top performing people in the business – learn from the best to become the best!
We are looking for people who:
- are willing to learn
- are motivated and enthusiastic
- are hard working
- have good communication skills and great customer service
- are target driven and focused on personal development
- upholds a professional appearance
- have a friendly, approachable personality and can work well as part of a team
“Best company I have ever worked for, if you want to learn amazing sales skills and how to run a business this is the place to go! Skills you learn here will carry on throughout your career and it’s a great working environment to be part of.”
- Daniel Edwards
"Great people, great working environment, and a wealth of knowledge in all sales aspects."
- Jordan Tana
"Insight provides an awesome environment to be around and do fantastic work in sports sales to achieve goals for sporting clients, a lot of experience within the current management side of the company means there is great support from entry levels sales right through to business coaching."
- Elijah Tangohau
“So much to learn, so many ways to grow and great people to do it with, thanks team.”
- Lauren McCartney
"Learnt a lot of useful skills, met great people and had an awesome time traveling NZ."
- River Riini
1. Submit your on-line application
Send in your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Phone consultation
Upon review of your application, selected candidates will receive a phone call within 1~2 weeks.
You will be invited to meet with the Managing Director in person to discuss what both parties are looking for and aiming to achieve.
Following your meeting, you will also have the opportunity to observe the sales and marketing process, as well as learn about different opportunities within the business.
Successful applicants will be offered a position to start at your earliest available date.