2 weeks ago
8th July 2019 9:00am
4th August 2019 11:00pm
Ixom leads the market in water treatment and chemical distribution in Australia and New Zealand, supplying chemicals across a diverse range of markets including agriculture, construction, food and beverage, pharmaceutical and water treatment industries… But this is just the beginning.
Our passion for growth means that we seek out opportunity everywhere, applying creativity and curiosity to all aspects of our business. Ixom is bold, decisive and results focused for ourselves and for our customers. Our competitive advantage is built on reputation, safety, infrastructure and global networks.
The Ixperience Graduate Program
Ixom is all about our people – we know our people are our most important resource and give us our competitive edge – this starts from day one. We are committed to ensuring our graduates have the best possible start towards a successful, rewarding career and feel supported throughout their time with us.
We have opportunities to join Ixom in Chemical & Mechanical Engineering as a Graduate. These unique position’s will see you develop practical skills and gain real work experience in a manufacturing environment and help you to truly understand what it is like to work for a market leader. As part of the program, you will rotate through a number of roles within the three years.
The benefits of our graduate program include:
- Gaining a permanent position on completion of your three-year graduate program
- The chance to rotate throughout the business in New Zealand
- An assigned mentor for support and career development
Ixom is looking for people who have:
- A minimum three-year degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Ability to relocate within New Zealand
- A well-rounded background with some work experience and/or an interest in extracurricular activities
- A positive, inquisitive nature with the drive to excel and exceed expectations
- Resilience, maturity and accountability
- An open and inclusive attitude and a hunger for knowledge and experience
- Full rights to work in Australia or New Zealand
- Online Application
- Video Interview
- Face to Face Interview
APPLY NOWPlease note: This information is not to be re-distributed without permission from Ixom and NxtStep (AttractHQ Ltd).