Graduate Sales (Chemical)Ixom
2 weeks ago
8th July 2019 9:00am
4th August 2019 11:00pm
Ixom leads the market in water treatment and chemical distribution in Australia and New Zealand, supplying chemicals across a diverse range of markets including agriculture, construction, food and beverage, pharmaceutical and water treatment industries… But this is just the beginning.
Our passion for growth means that we seek out opportunity everywhere, applying creativity and curiosity to all aspects of our business. Ixom is bold, decisive and results focused for ourselves and for our customers. Our competitive advantage is built on reputation, safety, infrastructure and global networks.
The Ixperience Graduate Program
Ixom is all about our people – we know our people are our most important resource and give us our competitive edge – this starts from day one. We are committed to ensuring our graduates have the best possible start towards a successful, rewarding career and feel supported throughout their time with us.
We have an opportunity to join Ixom in our Process Cleaning Technology (PCT) team as a Sales (chemical) Graduate. This position will see you develop practical skills and gain real work experience with a market leader in chemical distribution. A typical day will involve supporting the National Sales Manager with information gathering, tender preparation, price negotiations, sales presentations and consulting with Account Managers and others within the business to maximise success. You'll get hands-on and broad business to business sales and chemical industry experience. As part of the program, you will rotate through several roles within the three years.
The benefits of our graduate program include:
- Gaining a permanent position on completion of your three-year graduate program
- The chance to rotate throughout the business in Australia
- An assigned mentor for support and career development
Ixom is looking for people who have:
- A degree in Science (e.g. Chemistry) or Chemical Engineering and/or Business/Commerce
- A well-rounded background with some work experience and/or an interest in extracurricular activities
- Strong communication, verbal, written and presenting
- A positive, inquisitive nature with the drive to excel and exceed expectations
- Resilience, maturity and accountability
- An open and inclusive attitude and a hunger for knowledge and experience
- Full rights to work in Australia or New Zealand
- Online Application
- Video Interview
- Face to Face Interview
Please note: This information is not to be re-distributed without permission from Ixom and NxtStep (AttractHQ Ltd).