Management Cadet / Business AnalystJacobsen Holdings
Accounting Business & Commerce Finance Management
5 months ago
19th December 2018 9:00am
20th January 2019 5:00pm
Reporting directly to the Group CEO, the Management Cadet/Business Analyst will provide group level business management and analytical support. They will look to take work off of the CEO, supporting them with financial, operational and project-based analysis, plan building, execution and reporting. The cadet will also serve as a resource to support the Board of Directors and Board meeting duties and organizes and coordinates executive requirements.
Duties (% of time indication)
- Business Analysis and Project management (70%)
- CEO Administrative support (20%)
- Board Support (10%)
Skills and Traits Required
- A confident and positive personality who can build relationships with those from all walks of life and who can think and act strategically, provide sound judgment and be a team player
- A strong desire for growth and a high level of curiosity
- A self-starting problem solver
- Strong organizational, financial and analytical skills with the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a reasonable level of ‘tech’ savvy
- An ability to handle confidential information with discretion and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- A willingness to work hard and have fun in a family business environment
- University Business Degree
- Some previous experience and/or general understanding of business analysis.
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications, partnership development, and strategic planning
- High level computer and mobile proficiency and capable in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Visio, Adobe Acrobat, Social Media and Web.
Jacobsen Holdings is an entrepreneurial holding company, established to manage and grow the business interests of the Jacobsen family. Jacobsen Holdings' provides vision, leadership and support to subsidiary investments, drives group growth by identifying, evaluating and investing in dynamic commercial opportunities, promotes efficient resource utilisation as well as legal and ethical integrity and finally, ensures sound group governance.
For more information, download the full job description here.
Send in your application via the Apply Now link above, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.