People & Impact AssistantJacobsen Holdings
Business & Commerce
1 week ago
12th August 2019 9:00am
12th September 2019 11:55pm
The People & Impact Assistant will provide high quality administrative assistance and HR generalist support to the Head of People & Wellbeing, CEO and CIIO. This role is responsible for initiatives requiring an operational focus and works closely with these three execs to support the implementation of strategic initiatives and goals.
Duties (% of time indication)
HR services (30%)
- Handles all HR administration (physical and online) related to new employees, resignations, engagement, policies and procedures etc.
- Handles all training related administration (bookings, scheduling, invoice processing, recording training)
- Supports HR recruitment activities (advertising vacancies, screening CVs, communicating with candidates, scheduling interviews, reference checking)
- Supports people communication (related to feedback and recognition), salary reviews.
- Responsible for Fleet Administration and Fuel Usage
Impact/Innovation Services (30%)
- Ensure measurement and reporting is kept up to date for emissions and waste across the group ensuring data is accurate and running reports we’ve established.
- Compile simple reports on emissions and waste to update on progress against targets
- Assist with compilation of bi-annual Impact report
- Manage and administer impact programmes that support the Impact and Wellbeing calendar
- Ensure Innovation pipeline is kept up to date and provide regular progress reports
- Prepare and manage the Impact and Innovation budget under direction of CIIO
- Assist with all office refresh programmes; obtaining quotes, managing budgets, creating timelines and managing providers and contractors
Health and Safety (10%)
- Administers H&S compliance
- Ensures Bring Up memorandum is accurate and up to date at all times
- Ensures Monthly safety checks are received and filed for each entity
- Takes minute of H&S meetings and schedules action items for committee members
- Captures and records all incidents and accidents for reporting to H&S manager
- Schedules all H&S inductions for new employees and contractors on site
- Updates hazard forms and circulates to all entities as required
- Administers wellbeing programs (supports the development of wellbeing plans and events)
Administrative Support (30%)
- Booking travel if needed (could be main point of contact for Corporate Traveller)
- Administers monthly submission of expenses for CEO, CIIO, HOPW and enters into smart data
- Presentation formatting creating a dynamic and consistent brand look for JHL
- Booking appointments and administering calendar
- Manages all aspects of event coordination (Induction, annual employee event, group conference, strategic planning session, innovation workshop, board meetings)
- Business discipline (HR coordination or business administration background advantageous)
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure and tough deadlines
- Supportive relationship builder
- Accuracy with excellence in attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written, listening and interpersonal skills
- Keen interest and ability to continuously develop
- Values based approach
- Warmth and authenticity in any interactions, keeping people, planet and profit at the heart of what you do
Jacobsen Holdings is an entrepreneurial holding company, established to manage and grow the business interests of the Jacobsen family. Jacobsen Holdings' provides vision, leadership and support to subsidiary investments, drives group growth by identifying, evaluating and investing in dynamic commercial opportunities, promotes efficient resource utilisation as well as legal and ethical integrity and finally, ensures sound group governance.
For more information, download the full job description here.
Send in your application via the Apply Now link above, or email email@example.com.
Please note: This information is not to be re-distributed without permission from Jacobsen Holdings and NxtStep (AttractHQ Ltd).