Graduate Scrum Lead ICT - 12 Month Fixed Term ContractKiwiRail
Logistics & Supply Chain
2 weeks ago
3rd December 2018 12:00am
9th December 2018 11:55pm
Due to our culture of continuous improvement alongside some large and exciting projects that are underway and forth coming, we are now looking for a recent Graduate to join the IT team based in Parnell.
As part of this newly created team you will report into the Agile Transformation Lead where your role will be to support the delivery of the Agile portfolio over the next 12 months.
- Aid Project teams to live and breathe Agile practices
- Work closely with product owners to drive Agile practices and maturity uplift within the business, primarily across those that interface with ICT
- Remove impediments and contribute towards a high-performance culture that ensures the project delivery teams thrive
- Willing to learn and develop your Agile knowledge
- A self-starter who loves to work autonomously within an open and collaborative team squad
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to speak technically and translate it to a non-technical audience
- Adaptable to change and comfortable working in a fast paced ever changing environment
- 5 weeks annual leave
- A 12-month contract with potential to go permanent
- Discounted travel
- A fast-paced role that will see you stretched with variety and pace.
This is a rare opportunity for someone to make this role their own and map out a career in project management whilst being part of a business that is making Stronger Connections Better New Zealand.